Model No.: Renz 20
Renz 20 is one-component moisture curable Polyurethane Sealant. It has excellent bonding and sealing performance. No corrosion and pollution to substrates, environment friendly, no bubbles during application, smooth and fine appearance etc..
1. Environment friendly, no odour., medium viscosity.
2. Excellent bonding performance, primer-less.
Areas of application
Suitable for windshield and side & back window glass bonding.
|Sagging properties(mm) |
|Tack free time(min) |
|Curing speed(mm/d)HG/T 4363||≥3.0||3.2|
|Non-volatile contents ( %)GB/T 2793||≥99||99|
|Shore A-hardness |
|Tensile strength(MPa) |
|Elongation at break(%) |
|Tear strength( N/mm) |
|Tensile-shear strength(MPa)GB/T 7124||≥3.5||4.0|
Direction for use
1. Remove dust, oil and water from the surface of substrates.
2. Application environment temperature 5~35ºC, humidity 50~70%RH. When the temperature below 5ºC, recommended place products in the environment of 30~40ºC for 1H (No more than 3H) before using..
3. Application method can refer to the application description or consult our technical personnel.
4.Activator and primer are not required.
5. Keep away from children.
6. Avoid contacting with skin and eye. For skin contacted, remove the sealant by cloth, wash skin thoroughly with soap and water. For eye contacted, hold eyelids apart and flush thoroughly with water, contact physician.
Transport and storage
Transport: moisture-proof, anti-rain, sunscreen, anti high temperature, away from heat, be careful against collision.
Storage: Sealing and put into cool, dry conditions. Store at temperatures 5~25ºC. Humidity ≤ 50%RH. Shelf life: Cartridge and Sausage 9 month, Pail 6 month.
|Special Notes: All recommendations concerning our products, including transportation, storage, and handing are based on our current knowledge and experience under normal conditions. In practical application, results may differ because of materials and actual site conditions change, our company do any guarantee and bear any legal responsibility. In order to ensure the bonding effect and the compatibility of products and materials, it is recommended to do the compatibility test or consult our company's Technical Services before proceeding with the full application.|
Contact us if you need more details on Windshield Sealant. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Auto Glass、Better Than Silicon. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : PU Auto Glass Sealant